About ProBlast & Coatings Ltd

ProBlast & Coatings Ltd workshop is at 1045 Kaipara Coast Highway, Kaukapakapa but is also a mobile business. We are equipped with all the necessary plant and equipment and items and do not require any electricity, water etc from our customers. We can come to you wherever you are. Auckland based but can offer nationwide service.

After having 18 years of electrical and electronics as a profession I have been dealing with far too many insect infestations and moisture corrosion on the circuit boards, cabling etc. Along with Electrical I have been dealing with automatic gates, doors, access control systems etc and have become focused on corrosion. Almost everything built today from steel is only painted or powder coated and not galvanised first. This is not going to protect your items. It is inevitable that a scratch or dent will occur which is the seed in corrosion forming. People spend good money on vehicles, ride-on mowers, boats and trailers, aircrafts, automatic gates and almost every thing we use on a daily basis and it just becomes a disposable item unless we look after it. If the right product is not applied then major expenses are expected to get the item back to a healthy standard. People assume that alloy is free from corrosion but that is not true - oxidisation forms on alloy and gives it a white powdery surface which is not desirable. With the services and products offered we aim to maintain all of your valued items. The focus of our business is to offer ongoing maintenance which is a fraction of the cost of major repairs. If we undertake a task, we are not after doing half the corrosion removal or anticorrosion treatments only. Rust has to be treated 100% and not say 75%. If it is a difficult task gaining access to the other 25% and are asked to only work with where we have access to, we will not undertake a job knowing that we will not be treating the full extent of the corroded area as this will only spread again and take control. We are stockists and applicators of the best anti-corrosion product availabe - CorrosionX! CorrosionX will be your best friend when it comes to stopping or preventing corrosion. Apart from Corrosion ProBlast & Coatings Ltd can look after all your paint with our amazing products we stock and apply - SealX and RejeX! These products are the best on the market by far offering protection against UV, bird droppings, general dirt etc and are also multipurpose so not only for paint but glass, etc. Please make contact us under the "Contact" tab to find out more! Looking forward to working with you. - Duran Callaghan

OUR STAFF

John Parker

John Parker

CEO
Samantha Donalds

Samantha Donalds

Manager
Amanda Hayes

Amanda Hayes

Jr. Manager

READY TO BE OUR CLIENT?